Data Driven Reflective Conversations
Student-data driven conversations with individuals and teams of teachers to focus planning, decision making, response and reflection.
- Admin meets with teacher teams to facilitate the analysis of macro data (SLAs, PATs, DIPs, Acct Pillar, Rutherford data, Literacy Screen, focus groups)
- Admin establishes a process for collaboration and reflection amongst the community’s school (SLAs, PATs, DIPs)
- Admin keeps essential outcomes and assessment as the driver of what is tracked and measured closely by teachers
- Admin meets with teacher teams to facilitate the analysis of micro data using frequent, ongoing processes to review student progress and plan response to interventions socially, emotionally and academically
Teacher reflective conversations with administrators on teacher practice and growth.
- Admin has informal and structured (IL) ongoing, reflective conversations with teachers that link teacher reflections on student learning back to CESD key documents – QLE, Learning Guides, a School Education Plan’s goals/strategies/measure/etc.
- Admin is engaged with teachers and teacher teams across the school year in co-hort and collaborative day conversations that further teacher reflection on goals and growth of practice