Leader of Teacher Learning and Development
Actively leading the learning and growth of staff to move school goals forward.
- Admin establishes, designs, leads and participates in the culture of continuous improvement of teacher practice (based on research) that causes success for all students
- Admin designs and facilitates staff learning on the front end of key opportunities i.e. startup, co-hort/collaborative days, staff meetings, etc.
- Admin is engaged on these key days with teachers and teacher teams in conversations that further teacher reflection on goals and growth of practice.
- Admin is beside staff supporting the learning required for achieving school and individual goals
- Admin models learning and professional growth
- Admin creates a safe staff learning environment to take on the challenges that come with new professional learning
Research – Vivianne Robinson